How to Apply
1. Candidates declared Medically Unfit can avail the option for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) against their Unfitness by depositing Rs. 40/- in a Government Treasury/RBI/SBI through Military Receivable Order (MRO). The application for AMB along with original copy of MRO, photocopy of Unfitness Certificate are to be submitted to the representative of 15 ASC, AF within three working days of Medical examination. AMB Centre will be Air Force Station Gwalior / Air Force Station New Delhi.
2. Candidates are advised to get tartar & stains removed from their teeth before appearing for the medical examination. Ears should be free of wax. Candidates should be prepared to travel / stay for the medical test for four to five days under their own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
3. The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 15 Airmen Selection Centre, IInd Floor, Phase-II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisar, 35 Shyamala Hills, Bhopal – 462002, Madhya Pradesh on 31 October 2019. Copies of the Display List will also be sent to District Magistrate of Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh (through Airmen Selection Centre) and will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The inclusion of names of the candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the Rally. Inclusion of name in the PSL does not guarantee automatic enrolment.
4. Candidates figuring in the PSL published in respect of ibid Rally and also figuring in one or more PSLs published on the same date, shall be called for enrolment only in any one Group/Trade as per the requirement of IAF. President CASB reserves the right to allocate any Group/Trade for candidates appearing in more than one PSL published on same date.
5. If any such candidate absents himself or expresses unwillingness to join IAF or his candidature gets cancelled due to any reason in the Group/Trade in which he was called for enrolment, then the candidate shall be marked as absent/unwilling/candidature cancelled in all other PSLs published on the same date wherever his name figures.
6. If there is any variation between English & Hindi/any other regional language versions of the advertisement, English version shall to be taken as authentic.
7. Any CORRIGENDUM/CHANGES/UPDATES shall be available ONLY on our webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and NO INTIMATION SHALL BE GIVEN IN ANY NEWS PAPER/ANY OTHER MEDIA. All candidates are required to see the website of this office from time to time.
8. LEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com OR COMMANDING OFFICER, 15 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, IIND FLOOR, PHASE-II, RAJIV GANDHI PARISAR, 35 SHYAMALA HILLS, BHOPAL – 462002, MADHYA PRADESH TELE: 0755-2661955 AND E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org