Name of the Post: AFCAT (01/2019) Online Exam 2019-2020
Post Date: 01-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 163
Information: Indian Air Force has declared a notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (01/2019) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)/ NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in Jan 2020. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10+2, Any Degree, Post Graduate Degree or A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 24-26 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-12-2018.
For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-2000 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates should have 10+2, Any Degree, Post Graduate Degree or A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India.
How to Apply
1. Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
2. If an applicant has submitted more than one application, only the latest submitted application form against a particular Aadhaar Number, will be considered for issue of Admit Card. However, the fee deposited while filling additional applications will not be refundable.
3. Applicants will be required to complete the process of Online Application form which will have the following sequences.
4. For AFCAT Candidates Only: After 01 Feb 2019 click “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” to download your Admit Card from the website https://afcat.cdac.in and you will also receive admit card on your registered email ID. If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune. (Phone Nos: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology) may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions/ steps given on the payment gateway, and also print/keep the transaction details for their records.
Indian Air Force has has declared notification for the recruitment of Airman in Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Indian Air Force (Security) & Musician Trade) Trades. The education needed is Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination. The maximum age required is 21 years. The eligible candidates can apply online from 01-07-2019. The date of online examination is 21-09-2019 to 24-09-2019.
Indian Air Force has published the notification for the recruitment of Airmen (Group Y – Non Technical) vacancies (from State of Madhya Pradesh). Qualification required is Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. The interested candidates can apply online from 17-02-2019 to 22-02-2019.
Indian Air Force has declared the notification for the recruitment of Airman in Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades. Qualification required is Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream. Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks. The upper age limit required is 21 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-01-2019.
Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon has declared the notification for the recruitment of Casual Worker vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can walkin for same post. Qualification required is Primary Standard Pass (V Std). The maximum limit is not less than 18 years. The date of physical test will be 29-10-2018.
Indian Air Force has declared the notification for the recruitment of Asst Manager (Accounts), Jr Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.