IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at www.airmenselection.cdac.in
and the same would also be available on www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
2. This examination shall be valid for one intake/entry only.
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence on 01 July 2019 and shall close on 15 July 2019 . Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted.
4. Followings are to be uploaded as the case may be:-
(a) Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent marksheet/marksheets (if applying on the basis of 12th/ intermediate or equivalent educational qualifications).
(c) 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Marksheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Years Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream).
(d) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before June 2019) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
(e) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(g) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
(h) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Years Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in diploma.
5. Examination Fee : Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
6. Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
7. Candidate should have his Aadhaar Card Number handy.
8. Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process.
9. The candidate shall carry a valid ID proof whenever he reports for the selection test (Phase I & II) and medical test.
10. Details about required educational qualification, physical/medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
11. PRESIDENT, CASB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALLOT EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR PHASE - I AND II WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE AS PER CHOICE OF THE CANDIDATE.