HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
4. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
2. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
3. No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
4. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
5. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
6. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
7. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
8. The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
9. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
10. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.