How to Apply
1. Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org– career notices click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
General Rules/ Instructions
i. Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to NABARD, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
ii. All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956.
iii. NABARD shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
iv. Candidates will have to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.orgfor downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (iii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
v. CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1 hour for Preliminary Exam and 2 hours for Main Exam, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 and 4 hours respectively including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
vi. The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
vii. Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of appointment/document verification. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/EWS in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC/EWS and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment.
viii. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of NABARD in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.