How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test.
3. Mere issue of admit card/ Trade Test / Skill Test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
4. Fill the Name of post applied for, Advertisement No, Registration No, Name of Applicant and Amount on the payment portal. In addition to the above also fill the fields as per instruction given on the screen for “reprinting your e-receipt/remittance(PAP) form, if the need arise as well as the text displayed and then click SUBMIT”.
5. Next Screen – All filled in details of the candidate are displayed. Ensure that all the details are filled properly while making payment. Please check/verify the data on this screen and then proceed to the payment screen. SAIL or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee against a different or incorrect Registration no. In case of incorrect registration no., the candidate will have to deposit the amount once again with correct registration details and the amount deposited with incorrect registration details will be forfeited.
6. Submit the Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
7. Candidate will have to bear the bank charges in addition to the applicable application & processing fee.
8. On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to download the e-receipt and chose print option. Note down the SBI Collect reference no. as the same would be required during i.e. “Final registration” stage of the Registration process.