Name of the Post: SAIL, Collieries Division Various Vacancies 2019
Post Date: 12-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 72
Information: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Collieries Division has declared the applications for the recruitment of Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor vacancies. Qualification required is Matriculation, Diploma (Mining Engg), Matriculation with relevant Certificate of Competency. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 14-02-2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited, Collieries Division
Various vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 10-03-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
Matriculation, Diploma (Mining Engg)
& Overman ship Certificate
Matriculation with relevant
Certificate of Competency
(Mining Engg & Mine’s Survey)
1. The mode of selection shall be the through Written Test and Skill Test / Trade Test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and will be required to appear in the Skill Test / Trade Test. Candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:3 for each post. Weightage for selection would be 100% based on the marks obtained in the written examination. Skill Test / Trade Test will be of qualifying nature.
2. Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Skill Test / Trade Test will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates through e-mail / SAIL website www.sail.co.in.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL‟s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as per the advertisement. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria, which will be verified at the time of Skill Test / Trade Test. Mere issue of Admit Card / Call Letter for Skill Test / Trade Test will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
3. On successful completion of the transaction, Registration slip with Unique Transaction Number and Application Number will be generated, which must be printed out for record.
4. If the candidate does not receive the registration slip with unique transaction number, his/ her application will not be considered complete and he/ she will have to make payment again. Failed transaction amount will automatically be refunded to the same account from which payment was originally made, within seven working days.
5. The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
|Apply Online||Available from 14-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|