How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL‟s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as per the advertisement. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria, which will be verified at the time of Skill Test / Trade Test. Mere issue of Admit Card / Call Letter for Skill Test / Trade Test will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
3. On successful completion of the transaction, Registration slip with Unique Transaction Number and Application Number will be generated, which must be printed out for record.
4. If the candidate does not receive the registration slip with unique transaction number, his/ her application will not be considered complete and he/ she will have to make payment again. Failed transaction amount will automatically be refunded to the same account from which payment was originally made, within seven working days.
5. The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.