How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website : www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘Bokaro Steel Plant’ section of the “Careers” page of the website). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Skill Test/ Trade Test. Mere issue of admit card or Skill test / Trade Test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
3. Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid till the completion of this recruitment process.
4. Provision to pay Non-refundable application fee for the posts of for General & OBC Candidates(as applicable). Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit / debit card. SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
5. Candidates should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
6. Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
7. While filling on-line application, the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/ application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be made/ entertained from applicants in this regard.
8. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
9. Candidates are not required to send any document to Bokaro Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Examination only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
10.The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to trade test / skill test, it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the trade test / skill test.