1. Application must be filled strictly as per Pro-forma given in the advisement will be submitted by the candidate along with the required documents to the address concerned as given at Para 9 (e). Top outer cover of envelope should have “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 87 & 88” inscribed in red ink.
2. At any point of time if the individual is found to apply at more than one HQ Rtg zone, his candidature will be rejected and adequate disciplinary action will be taken against the individual.
3. Advance copy of the application along with the required documents be forwarded to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone. (Nearest to the place of posting of the candidate).
4. Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper strictly as per the given pro forma forwarded to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone. (Nearest to the place of posting of the candidate). Postal Addresses of Headquarters Recruiting Zones/ concerned Regimental centres are given in the end of the notification.
5. Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also to be submitted along with application form
.6. Enclose three self addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
7. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible/age permits.
8. Incomplete application will be rejected.