Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 90 10+2 TES Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020
May 11, 2019
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Indian Army 10+2 TES Course - 42 Online Form 2019
Total Vacancy: 90
Information: Indian Army has published the notification for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020. Qualification required is 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards. The age limit is required minimum will be 16 years and maximum will be 19 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-05-2019 at 12:00 Hrs.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
Closing Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
Minimum: not below 16½ years
Maximum: not above 19½ years
Candidate should not be born before 01-07-2000 and not after 01*07-2003 (both days inclusive).
10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards.
Name of Post
10+2 TES Course-42 Commencing from Jan 2020
1. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
2. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to Apply
1. Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
3. After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
4. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Border Security Force (BSF) has published a notification for appointment of Constable (GD) vacancies for male and female candidates belonging to UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and ladhakh through Special recruitment rallies.
The qualification needed is Matriculation/ 10th Class from recognized Board/ University. The age of candidate should be between 18 Years to 23 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Offline from 07-11-2019.
Indian Air Force has declared the notification for the recruitment of AFCAT (02/2019) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for Courses Commencing in July 2020. The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 26 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-06-2019.
Indian Army has published the notification for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) vacancies only for Female Candidates. Qualification required is Candidates should have Matric/ 10th/ SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric/ 10th/ SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. The age limit is required minimum will be 17 1/2 years and maximum will be 21 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 25-04-2019.
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Radio Operator) & Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) vacancies in Group C on temporary basis. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent and ITI (Relevant Trades) or 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The interested candidates can apply online from 14-05-2019.
Indian Army has declared the notification for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Qualification required is Candidates should have Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-04-2019 at 12:00 Hrs.