How to Apply
1. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All legal disputes will be considered in the High Court under whose geographic jurisdiction the recruitment rally venue falls.
2. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
3. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site and for medical checkup for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
4. For more details contact on telephone number 011-26173840.
5. Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.