ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 329 Specialist Grade – II Posts
Dec 28, 2018
Location:New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: ESIC, New Delhi Specialist Grade – II Posts 2019
Information: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has declared the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Grade – II vacancies. Qualification required is PG (Concerned Speciality) with relevant experience. The age limit is not exceeding less than 45 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 24-01-2019.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Demand draft
Last Date for receipt of application: 24-01-2019
Last Date for Remote Areas: 31-01-2019
Age Limit (01-01-2019)
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
PG (Concerned Speciality) with relevant experience
Specialist Grade – II (Senior Scale)
Specialist Grade – II (Junior Scale)
Jammu & Kashmir
1. All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 24.01.2019. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
2. Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of calling for interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.
3. The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
How to Apply
1. The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale)/(Jr. Scale)”, State Applied For _____________”, Specialty Applied For ____________________” by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 24.01.2019.
2. One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
3. Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
4. Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure – ‘B’ failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
5. Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along-with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has declared the notification for the recruitment of Stenogerapher & UDC vacancies in Various Regions. Qualification required is 10+2, 80 WPM Steno Speed in English/ Hindi, Degree, Computer knowledge. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 15-04-2019.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has published the notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Posts. Qualification required is PG (Relevant Discipline), MS/MD Degree in concerned specialty from recognized medical college. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 06.03.2019 from 10:00 A.M.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Karnataka has declared the notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, OT Asst, Lab Asst, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Technician & Other vacancies. Qualification required isSr Secondary with DCD/ B.Sc (Relevant Discipline), Diploma/ Degree, 10+2/ Sr Secondary. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 21-01-2019.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad has published the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor vacancies. Qualification required is MBBS and PG Degree/ Diploma, Master Degree. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 26-11-2018 from 09:00 A.M. The venue is ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has declared the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) vacancies. Qualification required is Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Electrical Engineering) from a recognized university & Two years Professional Experience. The age limit is not exceeding 30 years. The pay scale is Level – 6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of Rs.35,400/- according to 7th CPC. The interested candidates can apply online from 16-11-2018.