Name of the Post: ESIC, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Posts 2019
Post Date: 26-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 31
Information: Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), has published the notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Posts. Qualification required is PG (Relevant Discipline), MS/MD Degree in concerned specialty from recognized medical college. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 06.03.2019 from 10:00 A.M.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Senior Resident Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Total||Qualification|
|1||Associate Professor||Rs.1,06,000/-||01||Post graduate qualification MD (Doctor of Medicine)/MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification|
|2||Assistant Professor||Rs.92,000/-||03||Post graduate qualification MD (Doctor of Medicine)/MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification|
|3||Senior Resident||Rs.92,000/-||27||MS/MD Degree in concerned specialty from recognized medical college|
1. Selection will be made on basis of interview of candidates which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection board.
2. All eligible candidates should apply in the application format available at the registration counter (College building) on 08.03.2019 for Teaching Faculty & Senior Resident.
3. Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of Appointment.
4. The final selection will be based purely on performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply
1. Candidate can walk-in and register for interview from 8:00AM to 09:30 AM on their respective days. Interview will commence at 10:00 A.M.
2. Application shall be available at the Medical College building.
3. Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form during scrutiny on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
4. Candidates are requested to report by 9 AM at the venue on scheduled dates.
5. Please bring all following relevant Original certificates and their selfattested photocopies (1 sets), 2 copies of passport size photographs and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates. Failing which they will not be allowed for interview.
6. Outstation candidates may book their tickets for the outward journey late in the evening.
7. “No photocopies will be arranged/ provided by the office under any circumstances”.
|Official Website||Click Here|