How to Apply
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC – 2018.
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later stage.
5. The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
6. Application once submitted cannot be modified, therefore, utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
7. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application till the completion of this recruitment process. ESIC will send communications only at the registered email ID/mobile of the candidates. Therefore, under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
8. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression for uploading. The scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression should be between 20kb to 100kb.
9. Candidate should first scan their photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression, ensuring that photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression are as per the prescribed specification. If the size of the file is less than or more than the prescribed specification, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.