1. Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
3. The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
4. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/ & PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
5. The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
6. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
7. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.