How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
3. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
4. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
6. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
8. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.