1. The selection process will comprise of online test, for the posts the posts in Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III in disciplines of Legal, Wealth Management Services - Sales & Wealth Management Services - Operations followed by Interview of shortlisted canddiates.
2. However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria / interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
3. At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I, andMiddle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time are approximately `68,000/-, `84,000/- and `1,00,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
4. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
5. Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
6. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
7. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
8. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.