How to Apply
1. Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Mode of Selection
1. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned 15 Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
2. Admission Certificates for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e. https://ssc.nic.in) and concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the examination centres opted by the candidate are located (detail at para 10.1).
3. On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, categorywise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
4. PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET.
5. Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
6. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
a. UR: 30%
b. OBC/ EWS: 25%
c. All other categories: 20%
7. On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
8. All shortlisted candidates are required to come for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.