SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 – Online Application for LDC, JSA and DEO Posts - Tentative Vacancy List Released
Dec 03, 2019
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form
Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)has advertised a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can apply online from 03-12-2019.
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020 (2400 Hours).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
5. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared a notification for appointment of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2019 Group B & C Vacancies. The candidates must possess bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The age of candidate should be between 18 Years to 30 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply online till 25-11-2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. The qualification required is 12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can can Apply Online from 17-09-2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 17-09-2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VII) 2019 Vacancies. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online 06-08-2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam 2019. The interested candidates can apply online from 01-08-2019.