SBI Recruitment 2019 For 2000 PO Posts - Final Result Released
Apr 02, 2019
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:SBI PO Mains Result Released
Total Vacancy: 2000
Information: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has declared notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies.Qualification required is Graduation in any stream from a recognized University.The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-04-2019.
For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-04-2019
Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of May 2019 onwards
Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 1st Week of July
Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 2nd Week of July
Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20-07-2019
Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd Week of August 2019
Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
Date for Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
Date for Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
Date for Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 4th week of May 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Probationary Officer (GEN)
Probationary Officer (OBC)
Probationary Officer (SC)
Probationary Officer (ST)
Probationary Officer (EWS)
1. Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
2. Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
3. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
4. Selection criteria for Group Exercise and Interview: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
5. Candidates qualifying for GE & Interview under 'OBC' category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the 'Non Creamy layer' clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC 'Non Creamy layer' certificate and request to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
6. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
3. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2019’ in the subject of the email.
State Bank of India (SBI) has given notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer & Post Doctoral Research Fellow vacancies on regular basis. The qualification required is Candidates should Possess CA/ CFA/ MBA/ PGDM/ PG, BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech, Ph.D (Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics) with Relevant Experience, Graduation. The age limit should be between 25 Years to 45 Years. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online from 08/10/2020.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. The Candidates should possess Any Degree. The age limit should be between 20 Years to 28 Years. Interested and eligible Candidates having the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online from 17-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies on regular basis. The Candidates should possess Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) with relevant experience, B.E. / B. Tech (Relevant Disciplines). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 06-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Other) vacancies on regular basis. The qualification required is Degree/ PG with relevant experience, MBA/ PGDM. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-05-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following 19 Cadre Officers posts. The Qualification required is B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University/ Institution) CS/IT Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate shall be preferred. MBA as an additional qualification is preferred. Those candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 16-05-2019. The last date of applying is 02.06.2019.