SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 – Online Application for 8904 J A & Clerical Cadre Posts – Mains Marks Released
Apr 12, 2019
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: SBI Clerk
Information: State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Qualification required is Graduation in any discipline. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-04-2019.
For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-05-2019
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-05-2019
Last Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
Date of Main Examination (Tentative):10-08-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Graduation in any discipline.
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
1. The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
2. Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
3. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
5. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
6. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
How to Apply
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
2. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
3. Candidates to visit Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the 'Current Openings’.
4. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
6. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. The Candidates should possess Any Degree. The age limit should be between 20 Years to 28 Years. Interested and eligible Candidates having the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online from 17-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies on regular basis. The Candidates should possess Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) with relevant experience, B.E. / B. Tech (Relevant Disciplines). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 06-09-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Other) vacancies on regular basis. The qualification required is Degree/ PG with relevant experience, MBA/ PGDM. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-05-2019.
State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following 19 Cadre Officers posts. The Qualification required is B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University/ Institution) CS/IT Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate shall be preferred. MBA as an additional qualification is preferred. Those candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 16-05-2019. The last date of applying is 02.06.2019.
State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has declared notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies.Qualification required is Graduation in any stream from a recognized University.The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-04-2019.