Name of the Post: NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Posts 2019
Post Date: 07-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 400
Information: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has declared the notification for the recruitment of Surveillance Worker vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution with relevant experience. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 44 years. The Pay Scale is Rs.15,000/- per month. The interested candidates can apply online from 07-02-2019.
National Health Mission (NHM), Assam
Surveillance Worker Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
1. HSSLC or equivalent pass.
2. Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
3. Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
4. 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
5. The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in before the Skill Test. No individual call letters will be sent for attending the Skill Test. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. The details will be available in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7. Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
|Apply Online||Available on 07-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|