Organization Name: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NHM, Assam Surveillance Worker Posts 2019
Post Date: 07-02-2019
Information: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has declared the notification for the recruitment of Surveillance Worker vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution with relevant experience. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 44 years. The Pay Scale is Rs.15,000/- per month. The interested candidates can apply online from 07-02-2019.
Age relaxation is applicable to OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution with relevant experience.
1. HSSLC or equivalent pass.
2. Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
3. Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
4. 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
5. The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in before the Skill Test. No individual call letters will be sent for attending the Skill Test. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. The details will be available in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7. Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
National Health Mission (NHM), MP has declared a notification for the appointment of Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies conducting by Certificate Course in Community Health Examination 2020-21. The qualification required is B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc or GNM and BAMS from recognised board. The age limit should be between 21 Years to 40 Years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 10-11-2019.
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has declared a notification for appointment of Block Account Manager, Nutritionist, Psychologist, MO & Other Vacancies. The qualification required is Higher Secondary/ Intermediate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and PG ( Relevant Disciplines). The age of candidate should not be more than 62 Years Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online from 10-10-2019.
National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has declared a notification for the recruitment of Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officer vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is Candidates should passed B.A.M.S. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 29-07-2019.
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (NHM, Karnataka) invites eligible candidates for Walk in-Interview for State Consultant, Programme Manager & Other posts under National Health Mission purely on contract basis. The candidates must possess Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines). The eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in-interview on 12.07.2019 at 9:30 AM.
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (NHM, Karnataka) invites eligible candidates for Walk in-Interview for Lead Consultant, Consultant & Other posts under National Health Mission purely on contract basis. The candidates must possess MBBS, PG (Relevant Disciplines). The eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in-interview on 16.07.2019 at 9:30 AM.