1. Documents to be submitted include (a) curriculum vitae as per prescribed format (oNLlNE) and (b) copies of qualification, Tripura State Nursing Council registration, Permanent Registration Certificate for AYURVEDA Doctor, (c) attested copy of proof of date of birth (Madhyamik admit card), (d) caste certificate (lf the candidate belongs to SC / ST category), (e) Any Photo tdentity Card , with recent passport size photograph to be enclosed with Bio-Data.
2. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online in the NHM website Job Section (www. tripuranrhm.gov.in) trom 10th December 2019 to 2Oth December, 2019.
3. No application will be received after 4.00 PM on 20th December 2019. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written examination.
4. Selection will be subject to reservation policy (UR- 29, sc- 09, st- 144), as per State Government Rules. on the basis of merit, first 180 candidates will be allowed for January, 2020 batch.
5. A surety bond shall have to be signed before enrollment to Certificate Course on Community Health that to qualified person will serve the sub centre Minimum for 5 year.
6. Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due time for appearing in the written Test.
1. Candidates will get TA / DA & remuneration during the course period subject to approval of Gol.
2. The qualified candidates who complete the Certificate Course on Community Health will be appointed as community Health officer at Health sub centre level with pay per month Rs. 25,ooo/- as salary remuneration and there is a provision for Performance incentive of Rs. 15000/-pm maximum.
3. National Health Mission, Tripura will provide support for boarding and lodging, lGNou course fees, transport for practicum, and other training related costs during training period.