How to Apply
1. The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
2. Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 06.02.2019.
3. Candidates not having relevant 2 year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. (Note: 2 Year Post Qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, if any)
4. Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
5. All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. However, SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee, but will still be required to send their application form to the address mentioned below, in Point No.10.
6. Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWSs should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
7. OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under Unreserved category only.
8. Candidates applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19.01.2019. Such candidates should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family” in the prescribed format (as available in our website), from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, along with their application and at the time of interview.
9. The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in
10. Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 25.02.2019 and from far flung areas by 04.03.2019. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.