Hiring Organisation: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Salary: INR For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month. For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Address: Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462022
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Last Date: 27-November-2015
No Of Post: 138 / 91
1. Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same.
3. Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.
4. If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
5. In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum 3 times only.
6. Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
7. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
8. Any disputes arising regarding this Apprenticeship will be limited to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
9. If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
10. For further information candidates may visit our web site regularly.
11. Please note that this is an advertisement only for 1 year Apprentices Training and not any job in the Company. BHEL will not offer any employment to any of the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How To Apply:
1. Application submitted online will only be considered.
2. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
4. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 04.12.2015. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2015-16” should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer ( if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii.Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased). Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
Details will be available at: http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/etr_ggt/GGT%20Dip%2015-16%20ADVERTISEMENT(ENGLISH).pdf