1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. Application fee of Rs. 500/- by DD in favor of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test. The outstation candidates called for interview separately will be reimbursed with IInd class train fare by the shortest route between the correspondence address and place of interview on production of valid train tickets.
3. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
4. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
5. Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
6. BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
7. Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
8. Appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to being found Medically Fit by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on Selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
9. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. PWD candidates are required to submit Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.com) along with the application.
10. Please ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remittance of Application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case/circumstances.