Name of the Post: APPSC Panchayat Secretary Mains Admit Card Download
Post Date: 22-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 1051
Information: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) vacancies in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. Qualification required is Degree from any University in India. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 27-12-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Panchayat Secretary Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies|
|1||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)||51|
|1||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)||1000|
1. Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
2. As per G.O.Ms.No.5 General Administration (Ser-A) Dept., dated:05.01.2018 “Government here by permit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to pick up candidates who obtains such minimum qualifying marks in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion shall be admitted to the Main Examination in all direct recruitment examinations. The APPSC is further permitted to select candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward classes or Physically Challenged candidates for Main Examination by applying relaxed standards in the Screening Test / Preliminary Examination, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to be eligible for main examination on the basis of general standard in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for them”. Candidates who will come up for selection due to relaxed standards shall be considered against reserved category only.
3. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above.
4. Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
5. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
7. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
How to Apply
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
2. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3. The applicant now has to click on the payment link against the notification number that he wants to apply. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be prepopulated from the OTPR data. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details (used for calculation of fee and age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
4. After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
5. Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
6. In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
7. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center Change Option||Click Here|
|Revised Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Screening Test Initial Key Objections||Click Here|
|Screening Test Initial Key||Click Here|
|Screening Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice 2||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice 1||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|