1. The selection to this post will be based on the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure-II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
2. Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
3. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination followed by oral test, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 8 above.
4. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
5. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the main examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
6. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particulars part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
7. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
8. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.