Name of the Post: APPSC AEE Revised Key Released
Post Date: 30-11-2018
Total Vacancy: 309
Information: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) vacancies in various engineering services. Qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Engineering. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 03-12-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies|
|1||AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept||78|
|2||AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engg Service||33|
|3||AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service||04|
|4||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||19|
|5||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||02|
|6||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service||03|
|7||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept||03|
|8||AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept||02|
|1||AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept||58|
|2||AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engineering Service||25|
|3||AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service||-|
|4||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||45|
|5||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept||05|
|6||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service||32|
|7||AEE (Civil/ Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept||-|
|8||AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept||-|
How to Apply
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II).
2. The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3. After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, White card details etc., which are also used to calculate the Fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
4. Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like Qualification details, Post preferences, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form. Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
5. In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
6. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the Name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
1. Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
2. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above.
3. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
4. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the screening test if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
5. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particulars part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
7. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
|Detailed Daywise CV Schedule||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Web Note 2 (Regarding Revised Key)||Click Here|
|Revised Answer Key||C&M | Elect (Paper II) | Civil | Elect (Paper III)|
|Web Note (Regarding Revised Key)||Click Here|
|Revised Answer Key||Click Here|
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Update Post Preference||Click Here|
|Screening Test Result||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks for Screening Test||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key For Screening Test||Civil&Mech | Electrical|
|Revised Answer key For Screening Test||Civil&Mech | Electrical|
|Web Note (Revised Key)||Click Here|
|Initial Answer key For Screening Test||Civil&Mech | Electrical|
|Objection Format||Click Here|
|Web Note Regarding Answer Key||Click Here|
|Screening Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Admit Card for Screening Test||Click Here|
|Mains Exam Date Changed notice||Click Here|
|Corrigendum 2||Click Here|
|Corrigendum (Regarding Exam Date)||Click Here|
|Corrigendum 1||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|