How to Apply
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
2. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3. After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
4. The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
5. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.