Name of the Post: APPSC Forest Range Officers Posts
Post Date: 07-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 24
Information: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Forest Range Officer (FRO) vacancies in A.P. Forest Service. Qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 28 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 10-12-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Forest Range Officers Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies|
|1||Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Services||04|
|1||Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Services||20|
1. Appearance in all the papers of screening examination / Main examination / Physical examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers / examination will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
2. The APPSC is further permitted to select candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward classes or Physically Challenged candidates for Main Examination by applying relaxed standards in the Screening Test / Preliminary Examination, if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to be eligible for main examination on the basis of general standard in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for them”. Candidates who will come up for selection due to relaxed standards shall be considered against reserved category only.
3. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated.
4. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs and STs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
5. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
How to Apply
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
2. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
3. After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
4. The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
5. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|