Junior Research Fellow
Hiring Organisation: Zoological Survey of India
Salary: INR Rs. 12,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules)
Address: Prani Vigyan Bhawan M-Block, New Alipore Kolkata West Bengal 700053
Education Requirements: Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
Experience Requirements: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection.
Age Limit: 28 years
Last Date: 20-January-2016
No Of Post: 11
How To Apply:
1. The upper age limit is 28 years as on date of 20.01.2016. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
2. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection.
3. Short listed candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee. A candidate called for interview will be paid Second Class Railway fares by the shortest route from his/her place of permanent residence to the place of interview and back.
4. Candidate will have to join immediately after their selection.
5. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
6. Applications must be accompanied by an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
7. Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Registered Post super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for the post of JRF within one month from date of publication of the advertisement.
8. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement.
Details will be available at: http://zsi.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advertisement/JRF%20&%20PDRF%20Recruitment%20by%20ZSI-December2015_1.pdf