How to Apply
1. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode
3. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
4. ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (PREFERABLY COLOURED) AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB - 50 KB AND 5 KB - 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 177 PX H X 138 PX W (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 63 PX H X 350 PX W (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON WHITE BACKGROUND WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT‟S FACE. APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
5. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
6. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
7. Applicants may approach any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (List provided on the website) with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
8. They will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it. APPLICANTS MUST CHECK ON-SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT.
9. Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-23371402) to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
10. Help line (Toll free) of Sahaj Mitra Kendras -: Applicants may contact the Toll free help line number (18004190250) for locating the nearest Sahaj Mitra Kendras.