West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 816 Warder Posts
Feb 16, 2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Warder Posts 2019
Post Date: 16-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 816
Information: West Bengal Police has published the notification for the recruitment of Warder/ Female Warder vacancies under Directorate of Correctional Services. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-02-2019.
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
For More details refer notification.
Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 15-02-2019
Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 14-03-2019
Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 16-03-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy
Warder/ Female Warder (Male)
Warder/ Female Warder (Female)
1. Applicants provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear for a Competitive Written Examination of 90 marks followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) [qualifying in nature] and Interview.
How to Apply
1. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode.
3. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
4. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his/her photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
5. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Indian Army has published the notification for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) vacancies only for Female Candidates. Qualification required is Candidates should have Matric/ 10th/ SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric/ 10th/ SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. The age limit is required minimum will be 17 1/2 years and maximum will be 21 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 25-04-2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019. Qualification required is Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree of a University. The age limit is required minimum will be 20 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 24-04-2019.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has published the notification for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis under Sports Quota 2019. Qualification required is Candidates should have Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 23 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 22-04-2019 at 00:01 AM.
Office of the Director General of Police, Himachal Pradesh Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Constable vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10+2. Candidates must have registration in any of the employment exchanges of HP. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 30-03-2019.
Jammu & Kashmir Police has declared the notification for the recruitment of Constable vacancies in two Women Battalions (One Battalion each in Jammu/ Kashmir region) from the permanent residents (Female Candidates Only) of J&K State. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Matriculation Examination from any Govt Recognized Board. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 28 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 30 days after the activation of online link.