West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 816 Warder Posts
Feb 16, 2019
Location:Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Warder Posts 2019
Post Date: 16-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 816
Information: West Bengal Police has published the notification for the recruitment of Warder/ Female Warder vacancies under Directorate of Correctional Services. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-02-2019.
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
For More details refer notification.
Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 15-02-2019
Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 14-03-2019
Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 16-03-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy
Warder/ Female Warder (Male)
Warder/ Female Warder (Female)
1. Applicants provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear for a Competitive Written Examination of 90 marks followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) [qualifying in nature] and Interview.
How to Apply
1. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode.
3. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
4. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his/her photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
5. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Delhi Police has published a notification for appointment of Delhi Police has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Head Constable Wireless and Telephone Operator Vacancies. 12th with Science/Math as a Subject. English Word Typing Speed : 1000 Key Impression in 15 Min. The age limit of candidate should be between 18 Years to 27 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply online till 28-12-2019.
Rajasthan Police has announced a notification for appointment of Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess 08th Class, 10th Class from recognized board and posses and have valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV). Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has declared a notification for appointment of Enforcement Sub Inspector vacancies. The candidate must possess Degree from recognized University. The minimum age of candidate should be 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03-12-2019.
Home Department, Maharashtra Police has announced a notification for the appointment of Constable Driver, Armed Police Constable vacancies. The qualification required is 12th class from recognized board. The age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 02-12-2019.
Bihar Police has declared a notification for appointment of Driver Constable vacancies. The candidate must possess Intermediate (10+2) Pass, LMV/ HMV Driving License. The age of candidate should be between 20 years to 30 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30-11-2019.