West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 816 Warder Posts
Feb 16, 2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: West Bengal Police Warder Posts 2019
Post Date: 16-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 816
Information: West Bengal Police has published the notification for the recruitment of Warder/ Female Warder vacancies under Directorate of Correctional Services. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 27 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-02-2019.
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
For More details refer notification.
Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 15-02-2019
Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 14-03-2019
Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 16-03-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, certificate of computer literacy
Warder/ Female Warder (Male)
Warder/ Female Warder (Female)
1. Applicants provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear for a Competitive Written Examination of 90 marks followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) [qualifying in nature] and Interview.
How to Apply
1. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
2. On-line submission: - Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode.
3. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
4. On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with his/her photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
5. Request for change/correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has declared a notification for appointment of B Sub Inspector, Constable, Follower vacancies. The qualification needed is 5th Class, 9th Class, 10th Class and Degree (Graduation) in any stream. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online till 14-12-2019.
Bihar Police has announced a notification for appointment of Constable (Driver) Vacancies. The qualification required is Intermediate (10+2) Pass. The age of the candidate is as follows; for Gen 20-25 Years, OBC (Male): 20-27 Years, OBC (Female): 20-28 Years and For SC/ST: 20-30 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 20-11-2019.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced a notification for appointment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Vacancies. The qualification required is any Degree. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 06-11-2019.
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced the notification for appointment of Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies. The qualification required is Bachelor’s Degree in Law and candidates who have passed five year course in law after Intermediate are also eligible with relevant experience. The age limit is 42 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online till 31-10-2019.
Odisha Police has announced the notification for appointment of Gurkha Sepoy vacancies. The qualification required is VII Pass or equivalent. The age limit should be between 18 Years to 25 Years. Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Offline till 31-10-2019.