1. There will be a three-layered selection process viz. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company.
2. The applicant(s) will be allowed to appear for Written Test based on the self-declaration submitted at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed application fee (wherever applicable). Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars will be available on the Company website.
3. The Written Test will be held in Kolkata. Depending on the number of applicants, WBSEDCL might arrange for an additional centre at Durgapur /Siliguri. However, WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel/add any centre for Written Examination at its discretion.
4. Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) in 1:5 ratio (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on their performance in Written Test.
5. The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held in Kolkata and will cover MS Office (i.e.MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point).Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies based on the combined performance in Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test. The process of Interview will also be conducted at Kolkata. Candidates called for Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Final selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.