WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Livestock Development Assistant Posts – Apply Online Link Generates
May 14, 2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: WBPSC Livestock Development Asst Online Form 2019
Information: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has declared the notification of Livestock Development Assistant vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent & 1(one) year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan. The age is not more than 40 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 14-05-2019.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment through Online: 03-06-2019
Last Date for Generation of Challan: 03-06-2019
Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: 04-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Age Limit: Not more than 40 Years
Candidates should possess Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent & 1(one) year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan
Livestock Development Asst
How to Apply
1. ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.pscwbapplication.in & https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
2. APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbapplication.in.
3. Filling up of online application will be commencing from: The 14th May, 2019.
4. Closing date for receipt of online application: The 3 rd June, 2019.
5. Last date of fees payment: The 3 rd June, 2019. Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 4 th June, 2019 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 3 rd June, 2019.
6. Date of Examination/Interview will be notified later in the Commission’s websites at http://www.pscwbapplication.in & https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/