Scientist B [Medical]
Hiring Organisation: National Institute of Immunohaematology
Salary: INR Rs. 52,500/- + Rs. 5,250/- HRA p.m
Address: 13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai Maharashtra 400012
Responsibilities: : Planning, designing and conducting operational and clinical research. : To carry out research work in Molecular Genetics
Education Requirements: MBBS degree recognized by MCI with Two years experience.
Desirable Qualifications: 1. MD in Pediatrics / Medicine / Pathology 2. Experience in Project : Management. 3. Knowledge of Computer applications.
Age Limit: Below 35 Years
Last Date: 24-November-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. No relaxation against UR vacancies.
2. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
6. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time
7. No TA DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
8. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
9. Director-In-charge, NIIH reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
10. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
11. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in NIIH or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
12. No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
13. Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff
How To Apply: Interested candidates possessing the qualification and wish to apply may fill application in given format (download the format given in the website www.niih.org.in & www.icmr.nic.in and send by post to The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Immunohaematology 13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012. The last date of submission of applications is 24.11.2015. Application received after the Last Date or incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, eligible candidates names will be displayed on web site & are required to appear for the written test / interview with all original documents with CV & one set of attested copies.
Details will be available at: http://www.icmr.nic.in/icmrnews/Scs.B%20Medical%20niih.pdf