HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates to go to the TSCAB’s website https://tscab.org click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc., should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
a) As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
b) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
c) Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
d) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
e) Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
f) The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
g) Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time appointment.
h) A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer (i.e., the candidate belonging to “NON CREAMY LAYER” category) as on 01.09.2019. Such Certificate should have been issued by the Competent Authority, during the period of 1 year prior to 01.09.2019.
i) Candidates belonging to categories where vacancies are ‘NIL’ ; viz., SC/ST/BC/PC/EXS will be eligible for fee and age relaxations as the case may be.
j) Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of appointment, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
k) Candidate willing to serve anywhere in the State should only need to apply.
l) The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
m) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
n) The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test will not be entertained.
o) Bank, may, at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of any center/ venue or a candidate(s). Further, the Bank reserves its right to postpone/cancel the online test, if the situation warrants.
p) The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
q) Data once registered cannot be changed.
r) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
s) Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Hyderabad only.
t) Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidate.
u) No Candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobiles, pagers or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature.