Name of the Post: TSCAB Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts 2018
Post Date: 20-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 439
Information: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Asst Manager & Staff Asst vacancies in Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad & Warangal Districts. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Graduation from Recognised University/ Institute. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 19-12-2018.
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB)
Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||District Name||Vacancies|
1. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
2. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/Examination.
3. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
4. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the Bank’s Website.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
3. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. DCCB may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
4. APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE). PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019.
5. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
6. Candidates to go to the respective DCCB website, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
7. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration".
8. A screen containing the links for online registration of 7 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
9. Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
10. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
11. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
12. . Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
13. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
14. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
15. Click on 'Submit' button.
|Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Result||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern for Staff Assistant||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 01||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 02||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 03||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 04||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 05||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 06||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 07||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 08||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 09||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 10||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 11||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 12||Click Here|
|Notification for Sl No 13||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|