How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
3. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. DCCB may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
4. APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE). PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019.
5. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
6. Candidates to go to the respective DCCB website, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
7. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration".
8. A screen containing the links for online registration of 7 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
9. Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
10. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
11. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
12. . Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
13. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
14. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
15. Click on 'Submit' button.