TRB TN TET Result 2019 – Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I Score Card Released
Mar 01, 2019
Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Organization Name: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:TRB TN Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I Score Card Released
Information: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has declared the applications for the recruitment of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) vacancies. Qualification required is Higher Secondary with relevant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed, Graduation & passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-03-2019.
Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Date of Notification: 28-02-2019
Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-03-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2019
Date for Written Exam (Paper-I): 08-06-2019
Date for Written Exam (Paper-II): 09-06-2019
Last Date of Objections: 15-07-2019
Date for Download Score Card for Paper I: 22-08-2019
Date for Download Score Card for Paper II: 26-08-2019
For TET Paper-I (for classes I-V): Higher Secondary with relevant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 2- year D.Ed (Special Education) or Graduation & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or B.Ed.
For TET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII): Graduation & passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or Higher Secondary with releavtn marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
For detailed qualification refer notification.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)
1. The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
2. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
2. Use separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
3. Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
4. A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
5. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, paper applied, communal category, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
6. The online application can be submitted up to 05.04.2019 till 05.00 PM after which the link gets disabled.