1. The Selection process will consist three successive stages namely (i) Physical Efficiency Test (as per Standard norms mentioned in the Advertisement), (ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type) and (iii) Personality Test (20 marks).
2. The candidates who achieve one star standard and thereby qualify in the physical efficiency test will be required to sit for a written examination which will be followed by personality test, both to be conducted by the TPSC. The maximum marks for the written examination and the personality test.
3. Questions of written Paper-I shall be answered in English and questions of Paper-II may be answered either in English or Bengali.
4. The final selection shall be made, subject to rules regarding reservation of posts for SCs/STs and other special categories, in order of merit, to be determined, on the basis of the aggregate score in Written examination and Personality test of each candidate.
5. After recruitment the candidates have to undergo basic training in any other training Institution in the state or outside state and on completion of basic training, practical training is to be arranged by the DGP. The recruited candidates will be eligible to get their first annual increment only after successful completion of their basic training.
6. The last date of submission of online application is 16-04-2019. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained. Date of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Personality Test etc. will be notified in due course.