Name of the Post: TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Tentative Key Released
Post Date: 29-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 475
Information: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published a notification for conducting Combined Engineering Service exam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 28.06.2019. The date of written examination is 10-08-2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Advt No: 18/2019
Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||10||Degree (Electrical Engg) with experience|
|Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)||93||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Agri) orBE (Mech)/ BE (Civil)/ B.Tech (Automobile Engg)/ BE (Production/ Industrial Engg)|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil)||193||BE (Civil Engg. Civil & Structural Engg)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||13||Degree (Electrical Engg)|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||26||Degree (Mech or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engg or Textile Technology)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways)||123||Degree (Civil Engg)|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) (Maritime Board)||02||BE (Civil Engg)|
|Junior Architect||15||Diploma/ Degree (Architecture )|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create the applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration System.
5. Applicant should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission‟s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
8. Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of online application. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
|Tentative Key||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|