How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
2. On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
4. Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
5. At the time of application, candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Tamil Nadu Nurses Midwives Council Permanent Registration details etc., failing which the application will not be considered under the respective categories.
6. Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnishes wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.