Name of the Post: Supreme Court of India SPA & PA Online Form 2019
Post Date: 28-09-2019
Total Vacancy: 58
Information: Supreme Court of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant vacancies. The qualification required is Degree, Knowledge of Computer Operation with a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria ccan Apply Online from 28-09-2019.
Supreme Court of India
Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
|Senior Personal Assistant||35|
1. The candidates applying for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant and/or Personal Assistant should submit separate online application for each post and also should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said posts. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz. Written/Shorthand Skill/Typing/Computer Test and the Interview for which they are admitted by this Registry will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and verification of documents will be done on the date of interview. If on verification at any time before or after the said test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
2. The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
3. The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and make payment of fee online in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
4. After successful completion of online application form, candidates will be able to preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application form for their record. Printout of filled up application need not be sent to the Registry.
5. The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
6. Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme Court of India for update regarding the posts of Senior Personal Assistant/Personal Assistant at regular intervals.
7. In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that the application last submitted will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
8. Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
9. No request for change in category filled in online application form will be entertained.
10. APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
11. The Physically Challenged candidates will be extended the same concessions/facilities as are allowed by SSC/UPSC in Written Test etc. conducted by them.
12. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests/interview.
13. No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are required to download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court Website.
14. The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Shorthand Skill Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in.
15. The Registry reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
16. In case of any disputes, Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.
|Written Exam Call Letter||Click Here|
|Submit Scribe & Extra Time Option for PwD||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|