Sr. Residents, Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital
Address: Moti Nagar, New Delhi
Postal Code: 110015
City: New Delhi
Pay Scale: Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600 -39100/+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- other usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university & enrolled with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate degree/Diploma.
Details will be available at: Click Here
No of Post: 23
How To Apply:
The application form duly filled along with prescribed fee in the form of Bank Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates and nil for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent A.B.G. Hospital “PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI” alongwith self attested copies of all testimonials and passport size photograph may be dropped in the Box placed in Estt. Section (IIIrd Floor) on all working days between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm on or before 14.08.2015
Last Date: 14.08.2015
Date & Time of Interview: 18.08.2015 at 10.00 am onward
Age Limit: 40 years as on last date of submission of the application
1. Candidates must have a valid DMC Registration Certificate in PG degree.
2. The number of vacant posts may vary.
3. SC/ST certificates issued from Judicial/Revenue Authorities and OBC Certificates issued from Govt. of Delhi shall only be accepted. Further reservation to handicapped candidates shall be given as per Rules.
4. In case of Non-availability of candidates under SC/ST/OBC/PH category, vacancies may be filled up from the General category and Vice Versa on Ad-hoc Basis.
5. Candidates applying for the post of SR (Med./Ortho./Surg.) can also be asked to work in casualty Department as Casualty Medical Officer.
6. Closing date of receipt of applications is 14.08. 2015.
7. List of eligible candidates shall be displayed one day before the date of interview at 4-00 P.M. No separate call letters shall be sent and no TA/DA shall be admissible for attending interview.
8. The Application Form must contain Name of post applied for, Name, Father/Husband’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Details of Bank Draft, Contact No, Address, DMC Registration No., Date of internship completion, Educational Qualification, Attempts Certificate, and Experience if any.
9. The applicant under relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F.121/26/2010/H& FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 of Health & Family Welfare may apply i.e. who have completed three years of Senior
Residency. However, they will be appointed only in case of non availability of fresh eligible candidates.
10. Demand draft of Rs. 500/- should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement and is non refundable.
11. Original testimonials/certificate will be checked before the interview.
12. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have completed 03 years of senior residency already) would be prepared.
13. No application will be entertained after closing date and time. The candidates submitting their applications through post/Speed post should be ensure that they submit their respective applications well in time to avoid postal delays. The office will not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after the due date/incomplete will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence under any circumstances will be entertained in this regard.
14. The decision of the Medical Superintendent will be final. In case of any dispute the Jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/New Delhi.