1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Online Test/ Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
3. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Online Test/ Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Candidates will have to appear for Online Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
6. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
7. Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank's requirement.
8. Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
9. Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank. In case he/she leaves the service of the Bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for recruitment, imparting training (both in house and external training including on the job training), compensation / liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Bank from deriving anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process, etc.