Name of the Post: SJVN Limited Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Post Date: 30-11-2018
Total Vacancy: 230
Information: SJVN Limited has published the applications for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Degree (Engineering/ Technology), Diploma (Engineering/ Technology), 10th Class, ITI/ 10+2 level Vocational Course. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 04-12-2018.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited
Apprentice Vacancy 2018
Age Limit (as on 28-12-2018)
|Name of the Discipline||Total||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||100||Rs.10,000/- Per Month||Degree (Engineering/ Technology)|
|Technician (Diploma ) Apprentice||50||Rs.8,000/- Per Month||Diploma (Engineering/ Technology)|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentice||80||Rs.7,000/- Per Month||
10th Class, ITI/ 10+2 level
1. There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
3. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution. Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
3. The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act. The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Therefore candidates who have already been registered and got training under these schemes will not be entertained and need not apply.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website.
2. Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
3. Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
4. Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
5. Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
|Apply Online||Available on 04-12-2018|
|Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Notification (English)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|