Conditions of Recruitment
1. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph should also be appended. The application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, VMM College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and adjacent to Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application sent by post must written on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident in the department of _________________.” LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 18.07.2019 TILL 3.00 P.M.
2. Undertaking in application form must be signed by the candidate.
3. The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the last date of submission of application form in this institution.
5. Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Dental Council of India. DMC/DCI certificate for both MBBS and PG is mandatory with application. However, the candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC/DCI and have enclosed receipt of DMC/DDC, will be allowed to appear in written examination provisionally and they will be allowed to join, if selected, after production of certificate of registration with DMC/DDC.
6. The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/State Government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of total three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
7. Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of India.
8. The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer.
9. Inter – hospital /Institution transfer shall not be permitted.