How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility, through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0.
2. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN-02/2019 link on the RRB official Website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
3. Check RRB-Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position notified in the CEN at Annexure-B to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their discipline and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards etc.
4. After analysing the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/EWS/PwBD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected, preliminary registration is completed and registration number is allotted, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.
5. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc., carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railway(s)/Production Unit(s).
6. Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs will be sent only through SMS/e-mail. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence with RRB concerned. No communication with be done by the candidates with the RRBs through post.
7. Candidates are further advised to visit official website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
8. The responsibility lies with the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
9. Please note that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.
10. Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: On submitting the primary details, the Registration Number and Password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number and e-mail along with the Registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from e-mail and Mobile and then enter OTPs to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their Registration Number for later reference during the recruitment process and RRB will not entertain any request seeking registration number.