Junior Assistant (HR)
Hiring Organisation: RITES Limited
Address: No-1, Leisure Valley Rd, Sector 29 Gurgaon Haryana 122002
Education Requirements: Full Time Graduate in any discipline
Experience Requirements: 2 years experience in Govt./ PSU/ firm of repute in various areas of HR
Desirable Qualifications: Typing speed (On computer) 35 w.p.m in English/ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
Last Date: 27-November-2015
General Information: 1. The number of vacancies can vary. 2. The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. 3. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates. 4. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. 27.11.2015.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
c. Experience certificates (in chronological order)
d. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
e. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
f. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable. Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” so as to reach him definitely by 1700 hrs. 08.12.2015.
4. Only those candidates who are applying to vacancies which require experience have to send hard-copy of their documents.
5. Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
7. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
8. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
9. Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online and submit hard copy through proper channel.
10. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
11. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
12. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Details will be available at: http://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/041115-Special%20Recruitment%20for%20SC%20ST%20PWD%20Ad.pdf