Name of the Post: RITES Limited, System Analyst, Assistant Manager and Senior System Architect Posts
Post Date: 30-11-2018
Total Vacancy: 06
Information: RITES Limited has published the notification for the recruitment of System Analyst, Assistant Manager and Senior System Architect Posts. Qualification required is BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) Degree, IT/Computer Science. The maximum age limit required is 40 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 28-11-2018.
System Analyst, Assistant Manager and Senior System Architect Vacancies 2018
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Pay Scale||Qualification||Age Limit (31-12-2018)|
|1||Senior System Architect (Assistant Manager level)||01||Rs.50,000 -1,60,000||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in IT/Computer Science||Maximum 40 years|
|2||System Analyst (Assistant Manager level)||02||Rs.50,000 -1,60,000||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in IT/Computer Science||Maximum 40 years|
|3||Assistant Manager (IT)||03||(Rs.50,000 -1,60,000||Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in IT/Computer Science||Maximum 40 years|
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
2. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
3. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
4. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
5. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
7. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
8. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
9. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
10. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
11. Candidates should submit only single online application for one VC No. and application once submitted cannot be altered. However, candidates wishing for more than one VC No. will have to apply separately for each VC No. and appear for selection as per schedule mentioned. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
12. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|